Let’s Create a Green Future
When businesses, governments, and schools turn towards solar energy, the financial and environmental results speak for themselves.
Commercial Solar Projects
Annual Environmental Impact is equivalent to the following:
25 Megawatts 33,750,000 kWH/year
Powered for a year
of CO2 Avoided
Business: Hanover Foils
Capacity: 700 kilowatts
Cumulative Savings: $1.2 million
In addition to the energy cost savings since adopting renewable energy, Hanover Foils has realized additional business opportunities because of its customers’ desire to work with companies that operate sustainably.
Dominion Energy Solutions is the PPA provider, project developer, and performed QA/QC activities during installation of the system by our EPC partner. Now that the solar system is in service, Dominion Energy operates and maintains the system for optimal performance.
- “We are generating electricity and saving money while helping the environment. Our solar array is exceeding all of our expectations for performance and savings.”Howard Hager, OwnerHanover Foils
School: Virginia Beach City Public Schools
Cumulative Savings: $4.2 million
Capacity: 2.2 megawatts
Virginia Beach City Public Schools partnered with Dominion Energy Solutions to provide sustainable energy through a power purchase agreement for four schools.
Dominion Energy Solutions is the PPA provider and performed QA/QC activities during installation of the system by our EPC partner. Now that the solar systems are in service, Dominion Energy operates and maintains the systems for optimal performance.
- “We knew this is going to be one of the main ways to make a meaningful dent in emissions. The return on investment for a lot of these sustainability initiatives amazes [me]”Tim Cole, Sustainability OfficerVirginia Beach City Public Schools
Other Recent Projects:
- Aquinton Elementary School & Cool Springs Primary School | Capacity: 1510 kWKing William County Public Schools2020
- Fluvanna County High School | Capacity: 750 kWFluvanna County Public Schools2020
- Hanover High School | Capacity: 270 kWHanover County Public Schools2020
- Laurel Meadow Elementary School | Capacity 360 kWHanover County Public Schools2020
- Oak Knoll Middle School | 670 kWHanover County Public Schools2020
- Flat Rock Elementary School | 250 kWPowhatan County Public Schools2020
- Pocahontas Elementary School | 400 kWPowhatan County Public Schools2020
- Powhatan Elementary School | 450 kWPowhatan County Public Schools2020
- Powhatan Middle School | 510 kWPowhatan County Public Schools2020
- Fleet Elementary School | 580 kWArlington County Public Schools2020
- Gatewood PEEP | 210 kWNewport News Public Schools2020
- Suffield Academy | 600 kWSuffield Academy2020
- Fluvanna Middle School | 1060 kWFluvanna County Public Schools2021
- Henrico County Public Safety Building | 100 kWHenrico County2021
- Katherine G. Johnson Elementary School | 290 kWNewport News Public Schools2021
- Jouett Elementary School | 1000 kWLouisa County Public Schools2021
- Renaissance Academy | 890 kwCity of Virginia Beach Public Schools2021
- Hanover Foils | 710 kWHanover Foils, LLC2021
- Holladay Elementary School | 220 kWHenrico County Public Schools2022
- Highland Springs High School | 880 kWHenrico County Public Schools2022
- Tucker High School | 1040 kWHenrico County Public Schools2022
- Woodside High School | 930 kWNewport News Public Schools2022
- Princess Anne Middle School | 800 kWCity of Virginia Beach Public Schools2022
- Tredegar Solar | 530 kWDominion Energy2022
- Harrowgate Elementary School | 300 kWChesterfield County Public Schools2023
Ready to take charge of your energy future?
Tell us a little bit about your organization, and we’ll get things started.